Sky Service Advisor Jobs at Dublin
Making each and every one of our customers feel special is our number one priority. That's why the role you play is so important to us. It's all about really listening to what people have to say. Showing that you understand where they're coming from. And doing everything you can to help them get the solution they need.
As a result, our award-winning training is designed to give you the skills to deal with any aspect of a call and resolve queries first time. That's means you'll not only get training on what great customer service is, but also how to deal with billing enquiries and technical enquiries. The customer really is your customer - and it's up to you to make sure they leave the call not just satisfied, but really happy with what you've done for them.
That's why we're looking for people who get their sense of job satisfaction from making other people happy. People who passionately believe in putting the customer first. Enjoy learning new things. Who get a real buzz from knowing they've left each and every customer with a smile on their face. And, even better, love it when it's not just about resolving a customer's enquiry, but being one step ahead of them too.
The Application Process
- So you can learn more about the role and the culture here at Sky, we would like you to take this quiz.
- Then you will need to apply online by clicking the below apply now button, so we can learn a little about you.
- The online application will include a work styles questionnaire.
- If we believe you have real potential, we will then invite you along to one of our assessment centres.
- Our assessment centres consist of a 2 stage process and will include getting involved in some role plays, and a one-to-one interview.
Sorry there are currently no vacancies for this role.