Sky Customer Service Advisor Jobs at Livingston
In a fast changing marketplace, more people than ever before are choosing Sky for a wide range of innovative products. As well as being the home of high definition television, we provide great choice with award-winning broadband and Sky Talk packages. In fact, we want to be the customer’s first choice for entertainment and communication.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is essential to the exceptional level of customer care we provide. Whether managing customer accounts, answering inbound calls or resolving enquiries, they make sure needs are met at the first point of contact.
They get a real buzz from delivering a personal and reliable service which ensures that customers end their calls with a smile on their face. That’s because everyone at Sky is committed to putting the customer first.
To ensure customers are able to get the most from Sky, our advisors also look for opportunities to promote and sell our other products and services. And in meeting their targets, their performance is recognised with an excellent rewards package.
The Application Process
- So you can learn more about the role and the culture here at Sky, we would like you to take this quiz.
- Then you will need to apply online, so we can learn a little about you.
- The online application will include a work styles questionnaire.
- If we believe you have real potential, we will then invite you along to one of our assessment centres.
- At our assessment centre, your day will include getting involved in some role plays, and a one-to-one interview.