Sky Customer Experience Manager Jobs at Newcastle
There’s only one thing as important to us as our customers. Making sure our people have the aptitude and attitude needed to give them an outstanding customer experience, on every call, every time.
It’s all about quality. And that’s what this role at our new Sales and Customer Service Centre in Newcastle is all about.
As well as managing our day-to-day operational performance and customer service delivery, you’ll be creating a uniquely collaborative culture where everyone takes ownership of every aspect of their calls. Ensuring our people have the right blend of skills to deal with every call, from setting up an account and billing enquiries to understanding our customers entertainment needs and matching them to our fantastic products and services, your ability to see both the big picture and the tiniest detail will be vital.
Taking on a range of challenging projects at an operational level, you’ll need solid experience of leading second-line teams of at least 50 people in a busy contact centre environment. Inspirational, effective and approachable, you'll be full of ideas as to how we can continuously make things better - and will have the determination, confidence and strength of character needed to put them into practice.
The Application Process
- Your first step is to apply online.
- We’ll then call you for a telephone interview.
- If we believe you have what it takes, we’ll then invite you along to one of our assessment centres.
- Your day at our assessment centre will involve a personal presentation, some role plays, an OPQ assessment and a one-to-one interview.
- Following the assessment centre, there’s the possibility there will be a second stage interview/presentation.
Sorry there are currently no vacancies for this role.