Sky Customer Service Advisor Jobs at Sheffield
More people than ever before are choosing Sky for the best in entertainment and communications. Whether they’re completely new to Sky, or new to one of our products, the Customer Service Centre in Sheffield is their first point of contact, and our Customer Service Advisors job is to provide them with an outstanding experience.
This means taking real ownership of each and every call, delivering on your promises and ensuring things are resolved first time, every time — whether you’re managing customer accounts, answering queries or handling technical issues.
As the Centre is a ‘one stop shop’ for our customers of TV, Broadband and Telephony, you’ll be helping to resolve their queries first time be it a customer service, technical or sales call. Rest assured we’ll give you training that covers all aspects of what we do here. This will come in particularly useful when looking for opportunities to promote additional products and services. With targets to meet, a focused, motivated and positive approach will be just as important as your fantastic customer service skills. Of course, you must also be a good listener who enjoys talking to people.
Our advisors get a real buzz from delivering a personal and reliable service in an effective and engaging way. That’s because everyone at Sky is committed to putting the customer first.
We’d be delighted if you apply to join Sky. We’ll be recruiting over the next few months for the roles to start in the spring. Your application process may therefore take a little longer than usual so please be patient. Don’t worry though; we’ll keep you informed of your progress along the way. Good luck.
The Application Process
- So you can learn more about the role and the culture here at Sky, we would like you to take this quiz.
- Then you will need to apply online, so we can learn a little about you.
- The online application will include a work styles questionnaire.
- If we believe you have real potential, we will then invite you along to one of our assessment centres.
- At our assessment centre, your day will include getting involved in some role plays, and a one-to-one interview.